Are you tired of receiving unwanted emails in your Inbox? Maybe you just don’t have the time to read them all, or maybe you want to block certain emails from coming through your Inbox altogether. In this article, we’ll teach you how to easily block emails on iCloud so that you can keep your inbox clutter-free and free from spam.
Blocking Emails on iCloud is Essential to Reduce Inbox Clutter
If you find yourself constantly dealing with emails that you don’t want to see, it might be time to Block Emails on iCloud. Blocking emails on iCloud not only helps reduce your inbox clutter but also prevents those emails from popping up in your inbox again in the future. This is a great way to keep your inbox clean and organized, and free from any distractions. Just make sure that you unblock the emails that you want to see again in the future so that you have access to them when you need them.
There’s no denying that email is a powerful communication tool, but it can also be quite time-consuming and distracting. If you’re finding yourself struggling to get through your inbox on a regular basis, it may be time to consider blocking some emails. Blocking emails on iCloud not only reduces your inbox clutter, but it also helps to improve your productivity. By preventing certain emails from distracting you from your work, you can focus more fully on the tasks at hand. If you’re looking to take your productivity to the next level, blocking emails on iCloud is a great way to start.
Follow these Steps to Easily Block Emails
- Open the iCloud mail, Select the email of the sender you want to block, and don’t open the email.
2) If you have to open the mailboxes, select the right arrow in the upper left corner to show mailboxes.
3) In the lower-left corner, select the gear icon to show the actions menu.
4) Select the Rules from the generated menu.
5) Select Add a rule on the upper side of the pop-up window.
6) Select the is form option from the new menu.
7) If you have selected the email address to block at the beginning of this process, it will be automatically entered.
8) Tap on the move to trash.
9) Select Done, again Done on the next options.
So this is the complete process of automatically blocking new coming emails on iCloud. Now you will not see the new emails from that particular email address in the inbox again.
Hope this procedure is helpful for you!