If you’re having trouble connecting your Air Pods to a Mac, there are a few things you can do to try and solve the problem. Below, we’ll outline each step you can take in order to get your AirPods connected properly.
In this article, we’ll show you how to connect your Air Pods to a Mac using Bluetooth. This will also enable you to listen to music, take phone calls, and more. So strap in and let’s get started!
What to know about mac while connecting Air Pods?
When it comes to connecting Air Pods with your Mac, there are a few things to keep in mind. First, make sure that the latest version of Apple’s connect app is installed on your Mac. This can be found by going to the App Store and searching for “connect”.
How to connect your Air Pods to a Mac? if you are not using them on an iPhone.
If you are not using your Air Pods on an iPhone, you might be wondering how to connect them to your Mac. Well, here’s a quick guide to show you how.
• If your AirPods are not connected to your iPhone, you can directly connect them to your Mac.
• First open the cap of the charging case, don’t remove the AirPods.
• Long press the button existing on the back of the case to turn on the status light.
• Open your Mac, click on the Apple menu and then select System Preferences.
• To connect your AirPods to a Mac, Open the Bluetooth settings and find the AirPods.
• After finding the AirPods, click on them and then click on the “connect” button.
• After connecting, you can start using your AirPods like usual.
How to connect your AirPods to your Mac if you are already using them on your iPhone?
If you are already using your AirPods with your iPhone, the process of connecting them to your Mac is relatively easy.
• Open your AirPods case in the same way as you did when connecting them to your iPhone.
• Click the Volume icon in the menu bar at the top of your screen on your Mac. It appears to be a speaker.
• Select your AirPods in the “Output Device” portion of this menu.
• If this doesn’t work, you’ll need to make sure a few settings are turned on. By clicking the Apple icon in the menu bar, then selecting “System Preferences”.
• Check to see if your Mac and iPhone are both using the same Apple ID. To make sure you’re signed in and using the same Apple ID as your iPhone, go to System Preferences and choose “Apple ID.”
• Check to see if Handoff is enabled. Click “General” in the System Preferences box, and make sure “Allow Handoff between this Mac and your iCloud devices” is checked.
• You must enable the volume icon in the menu bar if it is not visible. Click “Sound” in the System options window, then select the checkbox next to “Show volume in the menu bar.”