Snapchat is a great way to stay connected with friends and family. But sometimes it doesn’t work on your iPhone—and that can be frustrating. In this post, we’ll show you how to fix the problem and keep your photos flowing freely!
Snapchat not download on your iPhone? Here is How to fix it
Use the App Store to update Snapchat.
If you have an iPhone, open the App Store and scroll down to Snapchat. Tap on it, then tap Update Available for Download.
If you have a Mac computer or other device with a desktop version of iTunes installed, choose that option instead of tapping Update Available for Download in the App Store on your iOS device.
After you’ve done this once, your new version will be available in both places whenever there’s an update available (and hopefully soon).
Check your cellular data settings.
You may have a metered connection on your iPhone, which means that you are limited to how much data you can use. If so, it’s likely that Snapchat will not download because the app has exceeded your allotted allowance. To check whether or not this is the case:
- Open Settings and tap Cellular (or Mobile Data). This will show you how much cellular data usage has been used since you last opened Snapchat.
- If there are any bars showing up here, then go ahead and try downloading again by tapping Download Now in the bottom right corner of your screen.
Update your iPhone’s software.
If you’re using an iPhone, iPad or iPod touch and can’t update the software on your device, try the following:
- Make sure that your iOS version is at least 9.0.1 (or higher). This is a free update from Apple that fixes some bugs and makes things better for everyone.
- You can check which version of iOS you have by going to Settings > General > About > Software Update.
- If it says “No Updates Available,” then make sure there isn’t a newer version waiting for download on Apple’s servers.
- You’ll need to wait until they release one with bug fixes again before installing it manually. If there’s no news here either, then something might be wrong with either: Either way we recommend trying again later!
Check your internet connection.
To fix this issue, you need to make sure your internet connection is strong. If it’s not, try connecting to a different Wi-Fi network or cellular network.
Make sure you have a strong connection.
You may be surprised to learn that the number one reason people can’t download Snapchat on their iPhone is due to a weak connection. If you are using Wi-Fi, make sure it’s strong enough for streaming video.
If you’re using cellular data, make sure your data plan has enough allowance for your needs and if possible try connecting directly through Wi-Fi or tethering.
If all else fails and still no luck with downloading Snapchats on iPhone 7 Plus 64GB please contact us through our support page at [link].
If you have tried all of the above steps and still can’t download Snapchat, contact Apple Support by phone or chat. They will be able to assist you with any issues or problems that may arise while using Snapchat on your iPhone.